- Hyper Pet™ is an industry leading brand in dog collars and leashes and innovative, award-winning interactive patented dog toys for over 30 years located in Wichita, KS.
- Our assortment depth consists of both branded, private label, and licensed dog toys and accessories.
- We are extremely proud of our long-term supplier partnerships with the world’s largest retailers across multiple major distribution channels including independent, mass, home goods, grocery, sporting goods and home improvement retailers.
- Our inspired product development & sourcing teams are dedicated to growing our expansive product lines.
- Our aggressive sales team is well recognized for introducing the latest in innovative dog products to our retail partners to grow our mutual business & enhance our strategic relationships.
The Beginning – 1983
- 10,000 sq. ft. U.S. production facility
- Struggling idealistic Company
- Small animal and equine background
- 11 Employees
- Compelling commitment to product quality and personal ethics
- 100K sq. ft. State-of-the-Art U.S. Distribution Facilities
- Aggressive new product launches and category disruption
- Continued, credible commitment to quality and personal ethics
- Industry leader in dog accessories and innovative patented dog toys under the Hyper Pet™ brand, licensed brands and private label brands
- Create value to our customers through our intense focus on providing new and innovative products, strategic category management and operational excellence
Our Values –
“We, at Hyper Pet™, continually strive to exceed the expectations of our customers. We deliver products that constitute a significant value on a timely basis. We do so by going the extra mile, giving the benefit of the doubt and treating our customers, vendors, competitors and coworkers with the utmost dignity and respect.” – Tim Blurton, CEO
About The Growing Pet Industry –
- 62% of households own a pet- more than those with children under the age of 18!
- The overall pet economy grew faster than GDP in 2013 and is expected to exceed 68 billion in 2015 – A 13% increase over 2013.
- One of the very few industries to experience consistent considerable growth during the recession.
- U.S. households spend more each year on their pets than on prescription drugs, furniture or men and boys’ clothing, according to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data collected by the Census Bureau, pet ownership is at a record high nationwide.
- 50% of U.S. Households own a dog – 63% of pet owners buy an average of 2 to 4 dog toys per year, depending on the type of toy.